Please join us at Liberty Plaza behind the Capitol Building on Thursday April 20th from 11:00 AM until 1:00 PM for a rally to raise awareness of the benefits Cannabis, Industrial Hemp and criminal justice reform.
There will be music, entertainment and nationally recognized speakers from around the country.
Josh Broulette will entertain us and sing his Contest entry:
Aviva will sing us some songs along with her contest entry:
And the amazing CuPreme will close us out.
Please help us make the event a success by making a contribution of $4.20!
The 420 Atlanta Rally is about Building Community and Networking with people who believe that:
Nixon’s War on Marijuana is a dismal failure
- The War on Drugs is a War on People
- Disproportionately affects minorities, youth and the poor
- The penalties for simple possession of pot are too harsh
- The Criminal Justice System destroys lives and families
- The Prison Industrial Complex profits are immoral
Industrial Hemp can save the Planet
- Food – can feed the planet – highest nutrional content of any plant
- Fossil Fuel Replacement – can do anything crude oil can do
- Fibre – longest, strongest natural fibre
- Paper – hemp exceeds the quality and durability of wood paper
- Plastics – pound for pound 10 times stronger than steel
- Soil remediation and toxicity mitigation
- Requires no pesticides
- Takes CO2 out of the atmosphere faster than trees or any other crop
Cannabis is Good Medicine
- Over 250 known curative properties
- In human use throughout history
- Listed in the US Pharmacopeia from 1850 to 1942
- Many US patents – like patent # 6630507
- Necessary for the human endocannabinoid system
- No one has ever died from ingesting it
What is the layout for the event?
Take MARTA to the Georgia State Station
or park in one of the lots you can see on the map (hint – cars and stripes on concrete over 75/85)